The 2017 Economic Bruncheon will be held Tuesday, June 27th at the Renaissance Hotel Banquet Center in Downtown Asheville. The “invitation-only” event will celebrate Women Leaders of Western North Carolina and highlight the crucial role women play in driving the local economy. Keynote Speakers and Expert Presenters will share cutting-edge data, programming, and opportunities to equip participants with tools to help catalyze their own local projects.
75 of the top female leaders from across WNC will be in attendance to connect, share ideas, and learn together, with the ultimate aim of advancing the economic prosperity of the region. Invitations will be sent to Western North Carolina Elected Officials, CEOs, Executive Directors, Economic Developers, Professionals, Thought Leaders, and all around “Movers & Shakers.”
- 8:30 – 9:30 Open Networking with Mimosas and Bloody Marys (Non-Alcoholic Beverages will also be available)
- 9:30 – 10:00 Keynote Presentation: Jeanne Milliken Bonds, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- 10:00 – 10:45 Panel Discussion: “Driving Technology Ecosystems & Community Infrastructure”
- Moderated by: Emily Breedlove, Small Town Ventures
- Panelist: Sarah Langer Hall, NCSU Institute for Emerging Issues & InnovateNC
- Panelist: Jeanne Milliken Bonds, Federal Reserve of Richmond
- Panelist: Tracy Schmidt, UNITE WNC
- 10:45 – 11:00 Keynote Presentation: Mayor Terry Bellame, Asheville Housing Authority
- 11:00 – 12:00 Full Brunch and Open Networking
Seating is limited to the first 75 registrants. For women only, over the age of 21 years old. Tickets are offered at no cost.
This event offered by “invitation-only.” To secure a ticket, please contact Emily Breedlove to apply.